The last fibre Friday for the month!
Thanks to Jess Hardt for sharing her overnight oats recipe with the Jodi Lee Foundation community.
Overnight Oats Ingredients
• 1/2 cup oats
• 1/2 cup milk of choice
• 3/4 cup natural Greek yoghurt
• 1 tbsp chia seeds
• 2 tsp cacao
• 2 tsp roughly ground nuts of choice
• 1 tsp peanut butter
• 3/4 cup fruit of choice (e.g. 1/2 cup berries + 1/4 banana)
• cinnamon & ginger to taste
1. In a bowl combine oats with milk, cinnamon & ginger.
2. In a separate bowl combine yoghurt, chia seeds & cacao.
3. In a jar layer half the oats, spices if desired, nuts, fruit followed by yogurt, repeating a second layer before topping with peanut butter.
4. Jars can last in the fridge for 2-3 days.