Supporting local communities through local bowel cancer awareness initiatives and fundraising.
Jodi Lee Foundation and Star Discount Chemist are offering grants of up to $500 to support community events to raise awareness and/or funds (to be donated to the Jodi Lee Foundation) for the early detection and prevention of bowel cancer.
We know that bowel cancer education is the key to prevention, and you know just how to inspire your local community, so let’s work together to help save lives and achieve our ultimate mission, a world where bowel cancer does not cause suffering or death.
Apply for the Jodi Lee Foundation Community Grant, for up to $500 to support your local activations and events that raise funds and or awareness for the prevention and early detection of bowel cancer.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You can apply for a grant to the value of $500.
- This grant only supports initiatives and events related to bowel cancer awareness, education and fundraising events.
- Make sure to read our Community Grant Guidelines before applying.
- Community Grants are limited to fundraising events within Australia.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and read the Community Grants Guideline to check if you meet our criteria.
- Complete the Community Grant form
Make sure you never miss an opportunity to apply for our Community Grant by following us on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn or sign up to our newsletter here
Need more information, or assistance with your application? Please contact one of our friendly team members on 08 8363 1920 or email [email protected]