Bowel cancer is Australia’s second deadliest cancer, but if detected early it can be successfully treated in over 90 per cent of cases.
GPEx, in partnership with the Jodi Lee Foundation, are delivering free 30-minute webinars to provide GPs, Practice Nurses, and their clinics with the skills and knowledge they will need to support their patients participating in the National Bowel Cancer Screening Program.
The webinar will cover:
- the roles of the GP and Practice Nurse
- patient eligibility and relevant clinical information
- how to complete the bowel cancer screening home test
- understanding test results
- where to find further tools and resources.
For more information, visit the GPEx website.