25 November 2021
CRUNCHY MAPLE MUESLI BARS
- 185g Goodies and Grains Peanut Butter
- 150g Goodies and Grains Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 250g Goodies and Grains Crunchy Maple Muesli
- Place peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract and salt in a small saucepan over low heat for 3-5 minutes, or until melted. Stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl, add the Crunchy Maple Muesli and pour wet ingredients on top. Stir until evenly combined.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and pour the batter inside, then press down firmly.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, then slice.
Thank you to Goodies and Grains for kindly allowing us to share this recipe.