1 August 2022
Apply now for a community grant
In partnership with Star Discount Chemist, we are excited offer Jodi Lee Foundation Community Grants of up to $500 to support community events or initiatives which raise awareness and/or funds for the prevention and early detection of bowel cancer.
We know that bowel cancer education is the key to prevention, and you know just how to inspire your local community, so let’s work together to help save lives and achieve our ultimate mission: a world where bowel cancer does not cause suffering or death.
What you need to know:
- The Community Grant has two rounds each year, February and August.
- You can apply for a grant up to the value of $500.
- This grant only supports initiatives and events related to bowel cancer awareness, education and fundraising events.
- Make sure you download and read our Community Grant Guidelines before applying.
- Applications open 1 August 2022
- Applications close 31 August 2022
- Recipients notified 26 October 2022
To find out more and to apply, click here.
Thank you to Star Discount Chemist for their generous support of this project.