About the Foundation/
The Jodi Lee Foundation was established in honour of Jodi Lee, who lost her battle with bowel cancer at age 41.
Our mission is to empower people to take active steps to prevent bowel cancer and live healthy lives. We do this through a number of national initiatives that encourage Australians to screen regularly, know their family history, act quickly on symptoms and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Events and awareness campaigns to educate people about bowel cancer, prevention and the importance of early detection.
- Our Workplace Prevention Program that allows businesses to educate their workforce about bowel cancer and provide them with simple screening tests to be completed in the privacy of their own home.
- Tools to aid the early detection of bowel cancer, such as Know Your Risk – a website that allows people to record their family history of bowel cancer and provides them with an assessment on their risk of developing the disease.
- We are passionate about preventing bowel cancer
- We think creatively and thrive on challenges
- We work efficiently and effectively
- We treat people with respect and empathy
- We trust each other
- We communicate
- We strive for growth and improvement