Twelve days.Twelve chances to win.
Christmas is just around the corner, and we’re excited to offer our first ever ‘Twelve Days of Christmas Raffle’, where for the first twelve days of December, we’ll be giving away a prize each day.
With prizes like a year’s supply of mineral mixers, a skincare pack, to $1,000 cash, there’s something for everyone.
Proceeds from ticket sales support the work of the Jodi Lee Foundation to raise awareness for bowel cancer prevention and early detection.
Single tickets are $25, or purchase a ticket bundle to save!
Thank you to the businesses who have so generously donated prizes.
Click here to buy tickets.
Terms & Conditions: Jodi Lee Foundation ‘Twelve Days Of Christmas Raffle’
- Entrants are not restricted or limited in the number of raffle tickets which may be purchased.
- This is an online raffle.
- Raffle ticket sales will commence on 3 November 2022 and entries will be eligible for each daily draw from 1 December to 12 December.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Employees of Jodi Lee Foundation are ineligible to enter.
- The first raffle draw will take place between 9am – 10am on Thursday 1 December 2022, taking place daily until 12 December. Prizes will be announced each day on Jodi Lee Foundation social media from 1 December – 12 December. Winners will be notified directly within 72 hours of their prize being announced and the full list of names will be published on the news section of the Jodi Lee Foundation website.
- Winners will not be asked via social media for their financial information or for any additional form of payment to claim a prize. Please be aware of scammers and/or social media accounts impersonating the Jodi Lee Foundation.
- Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of publishing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- The Jodi Lee Foundation shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained in connection with any prize/s.
- By entering the raffle you allow the Jodi Lee Foundation to contact you about news, events and general information in relation to the organisation. You may unsubscribe from Jodi Lee Foundation mailing list at any time.