RAISING AWARENESS FOR PREVENTING BOWEL CANCER THROUGH ART/
Jodi Lee Foundation has partnered with local artist Tiff Manuell and Rio Coffee to help you recognise the symptoms of bowel cancer which is currently the leading cause of cancer-related deaths in 25-34 year olds.
Buying your next cuppa could help you or someone you know prevent bowel cancer.
To help raise much needed funds for bowel cancer prevention, Tiff Manuell has kindly donated the original artwork as a part of a raffle. For your chance to win and help support Jodi Lee Foundation purchase tickets today.
Raffle opens April 1, 2023 and will be drawn on June 30, 2023 through the Tiff Manuell raffle portal.
The raffle is open to all Australian residents and includes shipping and freight.
Takeaway cups manufactured and distributed by Rio Coffee. To order cups for your cafe or office contact [email protected]
BOWEL CANCER SYMPTOMS/
- Blood in your poo or in the toilet bowl
- A recent or persistent change in your toilet habits, such as looser poos, severe constipation and/or if you need to poo more often than usual
- Unexplained tiredness or weight loss
- Stomach pain
Regardless of your age, speak to your GP immediately if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.
Pictured: Artist Tiff Manuell, Nick Lee from the Jodi Lee Foundation and Emilia Pirone from Rio Coffee.
Tiff Manuell’s studio, 10A King Street Norwood. ‘Trust Your Intuition’ will be on display at Tiff’s studio between 1 April to 30 June.
Winner of the raffle will be announced on 30 June.
Photo credit, Dan Schultz of Sweet Lime Photo.
Multidisciplinary artist and designer, Tiff Manuell is based in Adelaide, Australia. In the past, her brush has wielded her in many directions, but most recently Manuell’s focus has been abstract, expressionistic artworks brought to life with acrylics on artist canvas.
Driven by the principle to love what you do and do what you love, Manuell has carved a career for herself that honours her passions and champions her love for colour and life.
Rio Coffee is proudly South Australian owned and family operated since 1964, the oldest coffee roasting house in South Australia. Rio offers hand-roasted, speciality coffee – roasted to order – to businesses and individuals who place importance on quality, exclusivity and value. Over the past 50 years, the business has built itself upon a dedicated, human-to-human focus on customer service and brand representation of the highest quality.
Rio Coffee pride themselves on offering premium coffee, food and beverage products to businesses and individuals who place a high value on quality and exclusivity.
To order cups for your cafe or office, contact [email protected]
Find your next cuppa here/
30 Acres Norwood
1 Atura Cct,
Adelaide Airport SA
Ballaboosta – Burnside540 Glynburn Road Burnside SA
20 Fiveash Dr,
Bean & Bikkie
299 The Parade,
Beulah Park SA
Black Bird Coffee House
117A Murray Street
60 Flinders Street
Shop 7A Mawson Lakes Blvd
Mawson Lakes SA
Coffee & Time Co
63a Tapleys Hill Road
Glenelg North SA
198A Hutt Street
Em’s Cookie Jar
5 Gray Street
FIX. Specialty Coffee
27 Torrens St
College Park St
Flinders University at Victoria Square
Flinders University at Bedford Park
Flinders University at Tonsley
G + Gracin
78 Rundle Street
Kent Town SA
94 Elder Drive
Mawson Lakes SA
5 Third Street
Magill Estate78 Penfold Road Rosslyn Park SA
Mayfair Bakery & Patisserie156 St Vincent Street Port Adelaide SA
Glenelg South SA
Muratti Cakes & Gateaux
114B Prospect Road
100 Military Road
West Lakes Shore SA
138b The Parade
Pickle in the Middle
134 Unley Road
Please Say Please
50 Grenfell Street
134 – 144 Hutt Street
22 Nelson Street
58 King William Street
215 Magill Road
257 Seaview Road
Henley Beach SA
The Rolling Pin
3/92 St Bernards Road
10 Elizabeth Street
YMCA – St Clair
109 Woodville Road
Woodville South SA
YMCA – Marion
Cnr Oaklands Road & Rosedale Ave
Terms & Conditions
‘Trust Your Intuition’ Raffle
- Entrants are not restricted or limited in the number of raffle tickets which may be purchased.
- This is an online raffle.
- Raffle ticket sales will commence on 1 April 2023 and entries will be eligible for each the draw on 1 July 2023.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Employees of Jodi Lee Foundation are ineligible to enter.
- Residents from ACT & WA are not eligible to purchase raffle tickers/enter the raffle due to licensing restrictions.
- The prize includes shipping and handling costs to all Australian residents, excluding WA and ACT residents who are not eligible for the raffle.
- The raffle draw will take place between 9am – 11am on 30 June 2023. Prize will be announced on Friday 30 June 2023, on Jodi Lee Foundation social media and Tiff Manuell social media. Winner will be notified directly within 72 hours of their prize being announced.
- Winner will not be asked via social media for their financial information or for any additional form of payment to claim a prize. Please be aware of scammers and/or social media accounts impersonating the Jodi Lee Foundation.
- Prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of publishing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- The Jodi Lee Foundation shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained in connection with any prize/s.
- By entering the raffle, you allow the Jodi Lee Foundation to contact you about news, events and general information in relation to the organisation. You may unsubscribe from Jodi Lee Foundation mailing list at any time.